Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Talks Family Slayings

So sad. She recently spoke to Vh1's behind the music about her family being murdered. She said,
"I was definitely thinking of my family when I was singing that song. I could hear my brother in my head, like, 'Jennifer, you need to kill this, you need to get up and do it.' I knew he would be disappointed if I didn't do it justice.
I feel like I've lived about three or four different lives.
My son "reminds me of my nephew. In so many ways I channel her because she was such a great mom. Little David "makes me feel like the most special person on earth. I want him to get the same love and the same upbringing my mother gave us."
I hope she's okay. She's been through a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails