Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lloyd Explains Chris Brown Statement

After the BET Awards singer Lloyd spoke about Chris Brown's Emotional performance to the King Of Pop Michael Jackson. Some questioned if the tears were real. Lloyd to Rap-Up,
"He's back with a vengeance, I think that they're gonna find a place in their heart for him again. ... I told him, man, you gotta get up there. You gotta cry, you gotta really show your heart to the world." 
People were appalled. He later clarified,
"I consider Chris a friend. He's been through a lot in the past couple years," Lloyd wrote. "I never told him to go onstage and cry. We spoke recently, and I told him as a friend that people hadn't really seen him be vulnerable about his situation last year [with Rihanna]. I thought he was holding back and needed to let that emotion out. Him crying at the BET Awards was real, I could feel it." 
I could feel it too but a lot of people couldn't....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails