Sunday, June 20, 2010

Robert Pattison Will Die At 30


According to him. The Twilight Star tells Us Weekly,
Robert Pattinson, 24, once said in an interview that he worried that so many good things have happened to him at such an early age. "I guess I just thought if too many good things happen, then you're going to die at 30," he explains in a new Nightline interview airing Monday. "I didn't want that to happen. "Yeah, so probably, I'm going to die at 30. Actually, it's God saying, 'Hey, you shouldn't have asked for too much.'" Pattinson says going from a little-known British actor to an A-list heartthrob has been "crazy." "It's not what people tell you when people warn you of being an actor," he says. "If and when I have children (ed. note: impregnate his 45-year old assistant through artificial insemination), [and] they ask if they want to be actors, I'm like 'Yeah, it's great. You don't have to do anything. Everything goes right.'"..."I used to spend a lot of time walking in cities by myself, and I can't really do that without being, um, a little paranoid," he says. "You get better at hiding and you get better at choosing which areas are the right areas to go to. (ed. note: gay clubs and bathhouses aren't clearly marked from the street) And you also get better at interacting with strangers."
 We'll in a few years Rob, R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails