Monday, June 28, 2010

John Legend's Hairline

Lmao! You all can stop laughing now. Anyways, the cruel people on Twitter went in on John Legend's hair line, even making him a trending topic. He tweeted,
My hairline has been the same since I was a kid. Can’t believe some people are obsessing about it now. I’ve been famous for 6 yrs now. And to the haters, I’m still smarter, more talented, more successful and better looking than u. So fall back. Sorry y’all. Couldn’t believe my hairline was a trending topic. Get a life!
Are you sure about that John? ESPECIALLY THE BETTER LOOKING PART!!! Two years ago I would've defended him but he came at Michael Jackson after his death so he gets NO love! Should have hit up the barbershop sweetie! You look like a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails