Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tupac Gets A Movie


A biopic of course! Talks for a movie about Tupac's life is underway and is said to be filmed by Training Day director Antoine Fuqua. The movie starts shooting in September of this year. There has been no one casts as Tupac yet. The director said: “That’s the goal, I want to discover someone new,” he explained. “I want to discover a lot of new people if I can. Obviously I’m going to have to put some people in it that you know, just because actors have different skills. I want to go to the streets and find him anywhere he might be in the world.”
Well its about time he got his own movie! Whoever plays Tupac has major standards to live up to! I can't help but wonder who's gonna play his ex Janet Jackson.

1 comment:

  1. About Time! I Mean...They Got One For Biggie So Why Not Tupac?! It Better Be In Theaters! &Nd Imma Watch It Opening Night Too. l0l

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails