Monday, May 24, 2010

Does Anyone Still Care??

Well for those of you who do, Rihanna has spoken AGAIN about Chris Brown. This is what she said to You Magazine.
Nobody wants anybody to know that is happening in a relationship, and seeing it plastered over every news channel I felt like it was a natural disaster happening. Every time I turned on the television, if it wasn’t “breaking news” it was the line at the bottom of the screen. I feel like it is behind me. I have a good balance in my life now, but it is something that people will probably ask me about for the next two years, unfortunately.--Rihanna.
Well then make a statement saying you refuse to answer anymore questions about it and they'll stop asking. We still love you though Ri-Ri. Are you tired of hearing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails