Friday, May 28, 2010

Ex-Destiny's Child Member Throws Shade

Ex-Destiny's Child member Farrah Franklin thought it would be a good idea to take to Vibe Magazine and throw shade at Beyonce. This is what she had to say:  
“Naturally, you’re going to look out for your family. There’s a lot of things I didn’t understand at 18 and there’s a lot of things I knew, that [the girls] didn’t understand. [Hiring family] gives a little favoritism. [In Destiny's Child] I felt like I was put aside… Matthew [Knowles] was our manager, then Tina [Knowles] did hair and styling, then our road manager was Beyonce’s cousin, then our assistant road manager was Beyonce’s other cousin, then we had an attorney that was Beyonce’s other cousin, and Solange that was traveling with us. Her whole family was on tour with them… If there was someone else I could’ve spoken to outside of the family, I think it would’ve been a lot better.”
Cheer up honey. You sound bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails