Thursday, May 27, 2010

What In The Name Of Player's Club!

Seems like Katy Perry has her bachelorette party planned already:
Rihanna has taken on the responsibility of planning Katy Perry’s bachelorette party. But she can save money on hiring strippers because her BFF would rather see her shed her clothes.
The “California Gurl” is set to wed actor Russell Brand in India later this year, but first Rihanna will throw her a girls’ night out. “I have to come up with something cool ’cause she’s getting married in India. I’m like, ‘Now what do I do to match that for a bachelorette party?’” RiRi asked Ryan Seacrest in April.
Perry has the answer. “I hope she’s the one stripping at my bachelorette [party] ’cause she’s hot,” she confessed to AMP Radio’s McCabe.
 Someone has a girl crush. Oooooohhhh..... lol I kid I kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails