Friday, May 28, 2010

Nick Cannon Explains His Attraction to Older Women

Actor Nick Cannon explains how he always loved older women, saying that how he's in his 20's and Mariah in her 40's. Peep what he had to say.
"I was always a little attracted to women that were a little older than me. I even lost my virginity to an older lady… I actually ended up crying at the end of the whole ordeal. She was in high school and I was in junior high…we were in a sleeping bag…I said we should change positions, she was like 'just get off me!' She ran into the bathroom with all of her friends and they were in there laughing…I vowed from that day forward no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again and that's when the 'Cannon' was born!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails