Saturday, June 5, 2010

Diddy Wants To Change His Image

Kudos to him! Anyways, the rapper recently spoke to KansasCity.com about his Hollywood image. He said:
“I think this role will definitely be a revelation to people,” Diddy said referring to his role as a record label executive in the film. “People have this perception of me – which is my fault – of maybe a rapper or Champagne-sipping and Hamptons and white fur and just cliche type of things that are just kind of old and dated and corny, which isn’t how I am today, you know? That was just part of my image for a second. It wasn’t who Sean is. You evolve – like, I need to retire my diamond necklace and fur jacket now. Things change. Times change.”
That's great Diddy. There's nothing more annoying than a person who constantly wants to show off their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails