Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Game Speaks 50 Cent

Everyone knows that rapper The Game and 50 Cent don't have the kindest feelings towards each other but when The Game seen 50 Cent's recent weight loss pictures, he had to comment. He said to MTV:
“All my boys was sending me pictures of 50 where he sucked up, looking like a smoker, lost all the weight,” Game said in an interview. “They were looking for me to give them some type of funny feedback or clown with it. But all I saw was a dude that’s trying to win an award for playing a cancer patient and really look like a cancer patient. I do my own assessment of character judgment. Right here in my mind, I was like, ‘See? Progress!’ That’s what I’m on today, man. But I have the right to get in your a** if I need to.”
Well, at least he didn't say anything negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails