Friday, June 18, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Odom Blogs About Lakers Win

Oh how cute! Anyways the wife of Lamar Odom blogged about her hubby's win last night. She wrote,
What a year this has been for Lamar!!!!! Cheering on my hubby from the stands and watching the Lakers win the NBA championship
last night was one of the proudest moments of my life!!! The whole Kardashian/Jenner clan came out to support Lamar and we were all going crazy throughout the entire game! I was literally screaming, kicking, jumping up and down. You name it! It was neck and neck from start to finish and those were probably the most nerve-wracking three hours of my life LOL. In the end, the Lakers came out on top and I'm not sure I'll ever get my voice back after screaming so much haha.
When the team was presented with their Championship t-shirts, hats and trophy, I was literally bursting with pride. I even cried of happiness. Seeing that huge smile on Lamar's face seriously melted me — I will never forget that moment! It's embedded in my mind forever and I am so grateful for this experience. The people, the confetti, the screams, the tears of joy! Such an amazing feeling :)
I love you Lamar!!!!!! You are my life! GOOOOOO Lakers!
Awwww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails