Monday, June 14, 2010

Alicia Keys Speaks Pregnancy

After staying tight lipped on her pregnancy for a while, Singer Alicia Keys finally spoke about her pregnancy to The Mirror. She says:
Speaking to The Mirror about her baby bump the Empire State singer said: “I can’t wait to become a mum. No question.
“It’s the most beautiful gift in the world. Truly a gift from God. I have an amazing mother – she is a best friend to me. And I would like to be the same to my child.”
She told the tabloid: “Adopting is definitely not out of the question. I would love to figure out the ways that could work for me.
“I felt I wanted to scoop up the children I met in Africa and take them home. At this point I kinda feel I have amazing brothers and sisters in Africa.” 
It's always nice to hear from the reclusive singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails