Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mashonda Speaks On Alicia Keys Stealing Her Man

I mean allegedly stealing her man. If your new to gossip, there has been rumors swirling around that Alicia Keys had an affair with Swizz Beatz while he was married with kids to Mashonda. Well Mashonda spoke to Vibe Magazine about her encounter with Alicia and how she feels about Alicia's pregnancy.
“I’m not having my son around anybody I don’t know” she says citing her reasons for needing to meet Alicia “I don’t give a [fig] who you are and how much money you have and what management he’s going to be under when he visits you. I need to see you and I need you to see how serious I am about him. And that’s what happened. We had to sit down, and I told her how I felt. I didn’t mention anything else, it was all about my son and it was fine after that. I’m not going sit and talk to [them] about what happened between the three of us. This is about my son”. “Even now with Alicia’s pregnancy, I believe she deserves privacy. I hate hearing people wish bad stuff on her and the baby. I’m like ‘People shut up!’ This is a child, an actual life… someone who has nothing to do with what’s going on right now. I wish her the most successful, healthy pregnancy in the world, that child is going to be my son’s brother or sister and that’s the only way to look at it”.
I'm glad she's being positive with it. Any women in her postion can bash Alicia but Mashonda seemed to carry herself with grace in this interview :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails