Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who Is Piers Morgan?

Let's get real. I have no idea who this man is because I don't watch America's Got Talent and according to Larry King, he wouldn't be able to recognize this man either! Well America's about to get to know him because there are talks of him taking over for our beloved Larry King this fall. Larry told Forbes,
Most Americans wouldn't [know Morgan] unless you watch 'America's Got Talent.' And if you watch that, you only know him as a judge. You don't know him as a host…other than being a guest on my show, I've never watched 'America's Got Talent' and I don't know if I'd recognize him if he was walking down the street.

Right..........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails