Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nicki Minaj Explains Your Love Video Ending

Remember that extra dramatic ending in rap queen Nicki Minaj's new video Your Love? How could you forget? Well MTV news caught up with the Harajuku Barbie and she explained the ending. She said,
"I just felt like that was the most emotional and truthful storyline. I felt like mostly everyone would normally make themselves win in the end. I wanted to show that the only way I could be beat is if you cheat. If you cheat! If you play fair and square, I'm gonna win. It's my little way of looking at it. Also, I felt it was almost heart-wrenching to see it. I made myself this nice girl in the video and you bond with the character, you know what I mean? You know what I mean. You see her die. I wanted people to talk about it in the end. 'Why did she make that decision?' I wanted them to cry."
Well I didn't cry, I almost laughed. It was a hot video though. I truly loved it. It also reminded me of Janet and Nelly's Call On Me Video, which was also amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails