Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ciara To Go Back To Her Roots

R&B singer turned Pop Star turned R&B singer Ciara recently spoke on her up coming album Basic Instinct and how she plans to revisit her Goodies Era. She said,
“It’s definitely going to be a mixture” she says “It’s going to have a bit of the ingredients from my first record. One thing I’ve always said is that I want my albums to have all three; I want it to be a bit of the hip-hop, a little bit of the R&B and pop. I’ve been very blessed and my music has always been able to go into those areas. For example with my first record I toured with 50 Cent, Lil’ Jon and Ludacris…I was the only female there and I was able to hold my own in the middle of all those guys. Later on in my career I had a record with Justin (Timberlake) and it was very different from my world. I was just able to share that side of me there. It’s really important to me that it’s a combination and that it can travel from the hood in Atlanta to the UK – that’s important to me. It’s definitely going to have a little hip-hop, R&B and pop”.
Well.... I guess we have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails