Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kendra Speaks Hugh Hefner

Before she became married with children, Kendra Wilkinson was a well known Playboy Bunny. She is now writing a book on her life and while she was on promotional rounds she talked to PopEater about her life with Hugh Hefner.
The whole thing with the Playboy mansion was a little creepy -- you were Hef's "girlfriend" and he's old enough to be your grandfather. Don't you think it was weird?
No. That's Hugh Hefner, and I had a choice, and I made it. I was 18 at the time and I was a free-spirited, fun girl. Five years down the line, when I moved out, that's when I finally realized who Hugh Hefner really is. Hef is one of the greatest people I've ever met in my life. He's one of my mentors. Yeah, his lifestyle is having a couple of girlfriends, but you know what? He's an honest person. He doesn't live his life in a lie. Men cheat on their wives. He's a person who says I'm not going to cheat on anyone. I'm going to let these women know and make a decision.
Odd but honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails