Monday, July 5, 2010

Keyshia Cole's New Album

News for all you Keyshia Cole fans. The singer's producer just opened up to Rap-Up about working on her brand new album. The producer, Toxic, has done tracks for her in the past including Trust, a duet between Monica and her. He said,
“We’re doing a lot of new records for her. We got a hot record coming with her and Tank in the future, so ya’ll can be on the lookout for that,” he revealed.Fans of “Trust” will be pleased with the new offering. “I produced ‘Trust’ so it’s somewhere around there,” shared Toxic. “A slow ballad, duet type of record. I guess she comes to me for the duets.”
When asked if it would be a potential single, he replied, “Probably so. It’s a hot record, so you never know, but at the end of the day, I think it’s a gem.”
Keyshia returned to the stage, performing with B.o.B and Eminem at the BET Awards, for the first time since giving birth. “She’s very passionate about her music and it only brings out the best in me when I work with her,” added Toxic.
Yay! Just what the world needs. Another album about love and heartache...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails